Schaums Outline of Spanish Grammar 7th Edition - Conrad - 9781260454222 - McGraw Hill
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Textbook too Pricey?
Fortunately, there’s Schaum’s. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
Schaum’s Outline of Spanish Grammar, Seventh Edition is packed with clear, logical explanations that will help you build linguistic competency in Spanish. This updated edition provides expanded coverage of special verb forms and verb usages unique to Latin America to match the latest high school and college courses.
Schaum’s Outline of Spanish Grammar, Seventh Edition features:
• 368 practice exercises with answers
• An accessible review of Spanish grammar
• Verbal charts and quick drills to hone your skills
• 10-page appendix reflecting the latest developments in Spanish courses
• Support for all the major textbooks for Spanish courses
• Content that is appropriate for Elementary Spanish I, Elementary Spanish II, Intermediate Spanish I, and Intermediate Spanish II courses
PLUS: Access to the revised Schaums.com website and app, with over 2.5 hours of downloadable audio files, and more.
Schaum’s reinforces the main concepts required in your course and offers hundreds of practice exercises to help you succeed. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum’s Outlines ― Problem solved.