Practice Makes Perfect Complete Italian Grammar, 3E - Danesi - 9781260463194 - McGraw Hill Education
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Build your confidence in communicating through mastery of Italian grammar Effective communication in another language comes from practice, practice, practice. And this comprehensive guide and workbook covers all of the aspects of Italian grammar that you need to master, followed by numerous exercises that allow you to put your language skills into use.Focused on the practical aspects of Italian as it’s really spoken, each chapter of Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Italian Grammar features clear explanations and numerous realistic examples. Dozens of varied exercises will build your understanding of the Italian language, while new vocabulary is introduced within the exercises and in convenient panels. This premium fourth edition is accompanied by audio recordings and flashcards, available online and via app, that will provide a new dimension and flexibility to your study.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Italian Grammar provides
• Clear, down-to-earth, easy-to-follow explanations that make even the most complex principles easy to understand.
• More than 250 exercises, with a detailed answer key for easy progress checks
• Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each grammatical point
• Practical and high-frequency vocabulary used throughout
• Grammar in Culture features that link a grammatical topic to contemporary Italian culture or usage
• NEW to this edition: a final chapter of review exercises to test your understanding