The most popular annual guide of its kind—fully updated to reflect all new clinical developments in every field of adult medicine
For 60+ years, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment has been delivering the authoritative information students, residents, and clinicians need to build their medical knowledge, expertise, and confidence. Written by top experts in their fields, this unmatched guide is formatted in a way that enables you to find the answers you need quickly and easily.
Packed with trusted content that keeps you up to date current on the changing guidelines and treatments on an annual basis, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2023 is completely focused on bedside clinical issues. It covers all primary care topics, including gynecology, obstetrics, dermatology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, psychiatry, neurology, toxicology, and urology.
• 200 photos and illustrations and hundreds of quick-access drug treatment tables, with indexed tradenames and updated drug prices
• Year in Review table highlights key clinical updates over the last year
• Comprehensive coverage of patient care, focusing on the diagnostic tools relevant to day-to-day practice
• Annual updates to topics in all chapters in a consistent format, drugs, tables, and images and annual review of advances in HIV treatment
• Essentials of Diagnosis for most diseases/disorders
• Diagnostic and treatment algorithms present important information in an at-a-glance style
• Carefully curated references provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information
• Electronic-only chapters available to all book customers
• Expanded content available online and in eBook for every chapter