A true essential for nearly three decades, this streamlined pocket reference provides logically organized, quickly retrievable information on basic and advanced management techniques for the neonate. Featuring a convenient outline approach that puts key information at reader’s fingertips, this quick reference covers everything clinicians need to know about on-call neonatal problems, procedures, diseases and disorders, and pharmacology.
1. The most comprehensive drug formulary available in a neonatal handbook
2. 20 procedures are explained in a step-by-step manner
3. Full-color images of neonatal rashes and dermatologic problems
4. Immunization tables
5. An "On Call" section presenting more than common and serious patient management issues with guidelines for rapid diagnosis and treatment
6. Cutting-edge strategies for management of specific respiratory syndromes
7. Valuable appendices, including Abbreviations Used in Neonatology, Blood Pressure Determinations, Isolation Guidelines, and more