Collins Cambridge IGCSE Additional Maths Student’s Book – Second Edition is written by an experienced author team to provide in-depth coverage of every aspect of the revised Cambridge IGCSE Additional Mathematics 0606 syllabus, for first examination from 2025.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
For examination from: 2025.
This resource also covers the Cambridge O Level Additional Mathematics 4037 syllabus.
- Cover the entire curriculum with confidence with clear references to what students will learn at the start of every chapter and content fully updated for the revised syllabus and assessment.
- Build upon the IGCSE Mathematics course with exercises designed to test students’ initial understanding and prepare them for Additional Mathematics content.
- Consolidate understanding with tried and tested questions in extensive practice exercises and detailed worked examples, with hints on how to tackle tricky content.
- Develop confidence working without a calculator with clearly labelled questions and exercises.
- Help students to prepare for examination with review questions at the end of every chapter, including Cambridge questions from past papers.
- Support students in developing problem-solving skills with flagged questions and a Problem-solving in Context feature that require students to apply their skills and understanding.
- Emphasise the relevance of maths in the real world with Why this chapter matters, showing maths in everyday life or its place in historical developments.
- Deliver a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, currency and locations.
- Assist English as Second Language learners understand complex mathematical terminology with clear key term definitions, gathered in a glossary.
- Challenge students to stretch their skills and understanding with flagged extension questions in both the practice exercises and the chapter review questions.
- Support students in assessing their own understanding of the content through a progression checklist at the end of every chapter and answers to all questions at the back of the book.
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.