ICT InteraCT is a new course delivering everything teachers and students need for success at Key Stage 3. The series combines digital resources with Students Activity Books and photocopiable Teachers Packs.
ICT InteraCT is designed to help specialists and non-specialists alike deliver effective ICT to students at Key Stage 3.
The resources place an emphasis on relevant, scenario-based activities that promote problem solving through clearly levelled tasks.
- A stimulating, scenario-based approach
- Levelled assessments that are differentiated by task
- Teachers guidance on how to assess the levels and map the contents of the course to the revised Programme of Study, STUs, QCA Scheme of Work and other initiatives, such as
Every Child Matters
- Formative and summative assessment opportunities - including interactive tests
- Tasks that cover skills, knowledge and understanding to promote ICT capability
- Truly integrated print and electronic content
The Pupils book contains access to digital resources which are perfect for home and independent learning. The book also features activities that are designed for use with students when the IT suite is not available, reinforcing knowledge and understanding.