Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Students Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Ensure students know what to expect with hundreds of rigorous practice and exam-style questions.
- Keep track of students work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available for free online: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/cambridgeextras.
This book covers the syllabus content for Pure Mathematics 1, including quadratics, functions, coordinate geometry, circular measure, trigonometry, series, differentiation and integration. This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.