The course is underpinned with the primary aim of encouraging students to engage with their own learning and all material is designed to stimulate and foster independent learning. It helps to equip students with the skills needed to carry out a variety of accounting tasks, such as calculations, completing a statement of accounts, or preparing journal entries, and to be able to analyse financial data.
Written specifically for international school students with clear language and consideration of learners’ needs, it also offers revision practice and exam preparation.
• Full syllabus coverage of the IGCSE and O level curriculum for first examination 2020
• Easy-to-use book structure with clear and consistent signposting within each unit
• Key terms and key concepts highlighted on the page and also included in a useful glossary at the end of the book
• Engaging, colourful and user-friendly layout
• Written and reviewed by experienced Accounting teachers from around the world
• Worked examples to demonstrate how a problem or question can be addressed
• Practice questions and exam-style questions to reinforce students’ understanding
• Provides opportunities for homework through project work, exercises and assessment
A Workbook and Teacher Guide is also available for this course.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.