The authoritative guidelines you need to diagnose and treat the most common outpatient conditions—updated with the latest research available for each guideline
Concise yet comprehensive, CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2023 provides quick access to screening, prevention, and treatment guidelines for the most common outpatient conditions. Content is drawn from a wide array of recommendations from government agencies, expert panels, medical specialty organizations, and other professional and scientific organizations. The author selected each topic based on its relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine, and he organized the book in a way that makes finding critical information a quick and easy process.
With the most current, evidence-based content available, this go-to guide converts the tremendous amount of information on the web into a practical, relevant collection of usable data for busy clinicians.
- NEW: Highlights instances where major guidelines conflict.
- Formatted for easy fact-finding in both print and digital platforms.
- Organized by screening, prevention, and treatment.
- Topics are carefully selected for relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine.
- Text is enhanced by a convenient outline format.
- Screening and prevention of conditions have been combined to enhance clinician use.