Chemistry for Matriculation Sem 2 (Fifth Edition Updated)
Stock Status: Available to Order
Delivery: 3-8 working days
Author: Tan Yin Toon
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Chemistry for Matriculation Semester 2 Fifth Edition Updated is a comprehensive coursebook written for students studying Chemistry in local matriculation colleges. This coursebook aims to stimulate students’ interest in chemistry and help them gain a firm understanding of important principles and concepts in chemistry. In addition, it helps students prepare for their Chemistry examination.
This coursebook contains the following features.
• Convenient Quick Revision Notes
• Clear and concise explanation of all the important concepts
• Numerous worked examples
• Practice exercises after subtopics and at the end of each chapter
• Summary of key concepts at the end of each chapter
• Answers to all questions
• Appendix (standard electrode potentials)
• Model examination paper
• Companion website for students at https://cw.oxfordfajar.com.my/MatricChemSem2_5eupdated
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice, based upon the latest recommended selling price determined by publisher.