[NEW] BNF 85 [September 2023] - British National Formulary - 9780857114587 - Pharmaceutical Press
Publisher: Pharmaceutical Press
Stock Availability: In stock, usually dispatch within 1 to 2 working days
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
1 item(s) left in stock!
The British National Formulary (BNF) is the first choice for concise medicines information. Trusted by healthcare professionals across the world to support confident decision-making at the point of care.
The new edition (BNF 85) provides up-to-date guidance on prescribing, dispensing, and administering medicines, plus legal and professional guidelines.
Extensive content updates in the BNF 85 edition include:
New monographs for:
- Aklief® [trifarotene] for acne vulgaris
- Drovelis® [drospirenone with estetrol] for hormonal contraception
- Ducressa® [dexamethasone with levofloxacin] for prophylaxis or treatment of postoperative inflammation, or prevention of infection, following cataract surgery
- Kerendia® [finerenone] for chronic kidney disease associated with type 2 diabetes
- Magnesium citrate for treatment and prevention of magnesium deficiency
- Netildex® [dexamethasone with netilmicin] for local treatment of eye inflammation and bacterial infection
- Nettacin® [netilmicin] for local treatment of eye infection
- Sibnayal® [potassium citrate with potassium bicarbonate] for distal renal tubular acidosis
- Tenkasi® [oritavancin] for acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections
- Vydura® [rimegepant] for treatment or prophylaxis of migraine
- Xerava® [eravacycline] for complicated intra-abdominal infections